Sunday, November 29, 2009

The One Show

Or better known as "what's the cheapest half hour of TV we can put on that nobody is going to care about".

Still I do watch it occasionally, and sometimes the reports are interesting - the studio guest always feels a bit forced, they are usually plugging something or other and really could not care about the issues being reported on.

Adrian Chiles is a man who has gone far, and I don't mind him. But I want him to earn that big salary that is reported. Last Friday his chance came, a remote link to the other presenter failed, camera back to Chiles. I thought "say something man! - this is your chance to earn that salary!". Cue awkward silence, and fumbling apology.

This is my "extra post" I need before 10 in December to make it 100 posts in 2009.

No comments: